The Society for the Advancement of Gerontological Enironments (SAGE) has elected new board members and officers.
- President: Mitchell S. Elliott, AIA, chief development officer, Vetter Health Services Inc., Omaha, Neb.
- Vice president: Alec Sithong, senior associate, VOA Architecture, Orlando, Fla.
- Secretary: Rob Pfauth, NCARB, principal, LifePlace Designs, Milwaukee
- Treasurer: Martin Dickmann, chief financial officer, executive vice-president of planning and financial services, Action Pact Holdings LLC, Atlanta
- Teresa Whittington, RN, BSN, CDP, president, T-Case Consulting, Richland Hills, Texas
- Lori Juneau-Alford, chief operating officer, Avanti Senior Living, Houston
- Ted Stopulos, director of governmental and regulatory affairs, Iowa Health Care Association, West Des Moines
- Jonathan Blackwood, communications director, StudioSIX5, Austin, Texas