Forbes has released its first top 100 list specifically for private companies that are shaping the world of cloud computing, and some familiar healthcare companies have made the list.
Several of the entrants are key players in healthcare analytics, data documentation and asset management:
- #27 Yardi – Property management software
- #32 SMS Assist – Property management software
- #46 Ability Network – Admission, remittance and patient management software
- #47 PointClickCare – Long-term care electronic health record software
- #50 Flatiron Health – Software for the cancer care continuum
- #59 Health Catalyst – Healthcare data modeling and data analytics software
- #97 MedeAnalytics – Data analytics software for business intelligence
Forbes, in partnership with Bessemer Venture Partners, received hundreds of submissions to identify the most promising private companies in cloud. The Forbes 2016 Cloud 100 was selected by a panel of judges representing leading public cloud companies, using qualitative and quantitative data submitted by nominees, along with publically available third-party data sources.
Kudos to all who were named to the 2016 rankings!
See the entire list at www.forbes.com/cloud100.