Long-Term Living is pleased to introduce the first honorees in our new awards program: Leaders of Tomorrow.
The program aims to recognize and encourage future leaders who already are making a difference in the welfare of older adults. The five rising stars named today were nominated and chosen by Long-Term Living’s esteemed editorial advisory board and represent key areas related to long-term care: academia, administration, clinical care, policy, technology and environments for aging.
- Addie Abushousheh, executive director, Association of Households International.
- Govind Bharwani, PhD, director of nursing ergonomics and Alzheimer’s care, Nursing Institute of West Central Ohio, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio.
- Nancy Brody Kleinberg, CEO and administrator, Park Pleasant Nursing and Rehab Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
- R. Gary Sibbald, BSc, MD, MEd, professor of public health and medicine, University of Toronto, Ontario.
- James Taylor, president, Sodexo Senior Living, Gaithersbuerg, Md.