Promotional Terms for “How to Design a Dining Plan That Works for Senior Living Communities” Webinar $10 Amazon Card Giveaway
1. Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is offered and open only to registrants who are employed at senior care facilities in the U.S.
3. Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
4. Time Period: The offer ends at the completion of the webinar “How to Design a Dining Plan That Works for Senior Living Communities,” which begins Wednesday, August 30 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time. All entries must be completed online or received by this ending time and date.
5. How to Enter: To participate, you must register by clicking on the registration link, accurately complete the registration form, and attend the promoted webinar listed in (4). Your email address must be correct in order to receive a Gift Card.
6. Limitations on Entry: The system will only allow you to register once.
7. Limitations on Winners: An Amazon Gift Card will be awarded to the first fifty (50) qualified people who register with the promotional link and attend the above webinar by the stated time. Gift cards only valid on Amazon.com and not on any country-specific or secondary Amazon site. Gift cards valued at $10.00.
8. The Gift Cards that are awarded are sent electronically via email to the winners and are distributed to winners quarterly. No substitution for prize other than as offered. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or a liability release, and grant permission to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotion (without further compensation to the winner) within 21 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9. Obligations: Plain-English Media LLC, and its related companies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online; or lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Plain-English Media, LLC.
10. Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release Plain-English Media, LLC, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors, and the employees, officers, directors and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete, and that you understand and hereby authorize use of all or any part of such information for any purposes in connection with this promotion. For online entries, such use may include but is not limited to Plain-English Media, LLC, and third-party marketing research and referrals.