New 2016-17 AHCA/NCAL board members
Tom Coble was elected for a second term as AHCA Chair, and Christian (Chris) Mason was re-elected as NCAL Chair.
“We are proud to welcome this distinguished group of leaders to our respective boards,” said AHCA/NCAL President and CEO Mark Parkinson, in a press release. “We face many challenges and opportunities in the coming year, and I believe that we can continue to deliver solutions for quality care under Tom and Chris’ leadership.”
New to the AHCA Board of Governors are:
- Not-for-profit Representative Gary Kelso (Utah),
- Affiliated State Health Care Association Executives (ASHCAE) Representative Dirk Anjewierden (Utah) and
- At-large Board Representative Janet Snipes (Colorado).
New to the NCAL Board of Directors are:
- ASHCAE Vice President Veronica Sharp (Washington, D.C.) and
- At-large Representative Gail Sheridan (Minnesota).
Nicole was Senior Editor at I Advance Senior Care and Long Term Living Magazine 2015-2017. She has a Journalism degree from Kent State University and is finalizing a master’s degree in Information Architecture and Management. She has extensive studies in the digital user experience and in branding online media. She has worked as an editor and writer for various B2B publications, including Business Finance.
Topics: Executive Leadership , Leadership