Leah Klusch is the founder and director of The Alliance Training Center, an educational foundation focused on geriatric care issues in Alliance, Ohio and the author of numerous published articles in industry journals, periodicals, trade publications, books, video trainings, and lectures nationally on current industry topics.
She is also a member of the IASC Editorial Advisory Board.
Leah is passionate about her work and her energy is contagious when helping clients and industry members manage:
- Care Delivery & Clinical Competency
- Wellness & Restorative Care Giving
- Compliance & Risk Management
- Re-engineering & Facility Planning
- Skilled Facility Operations
- Payment & Reimbursement Strategies
- Assessment and Assessment Documentation, including the MDS Process
- Regulatory Compliance