Please register to download the white paper
Is your community ready to live up to the reducing rehospitalization challenge?
Are you ready to answer to referring hospital demands to reduce rehospitalization?
Is your staff ready to care for a higher-acuity resident population?
Read the white paper Out of the Penalty Box: Avoiding unnecessary rehospitalizations in the post-acute setting by Care2Learn and start answering yes to these questions.
With roughly 40% of Medicare beneficiaries leaving the hospital and being discharged to a post-acute setting, where the risk for rehospitalization begins, the role of skilled and assisted living facilities and home health agencies is fast becoming critical in prevention. Read this white paper and learn about:
- implementing evidence-based care processes
- understanding the role of effective training
- partnering across the healthcare continuum
- reducing unnecessary costs
- adopting CMS’ new payment and service delivery models